Kinetico Prosoft Plus Softener combines all the engineering excellence that you would receive from the Kinetico Prosoft plus the additional capabilities to deal with the higher flow rates of larger properties.
So Why not just get a Smaller and Cheaper Softener?
Because of advancements in technology and general changes of best practice, house builders and renovators are using different methods to heat our homes. This is partialy due to the phasing out of old fashioned Gravity Hot Water Systems.
Consequently larger properties are now fitted with large combi boilers or mega flow style hot water systems. For that reason significantly larger pipework is required to accomodate these systems.
So how does that change anything?
Firstly, the internal design of a ‘Compact’ water softeners is aimed at 15mm or 22mm pipework. Consequently, they will not handle the higher flow rate requirements as well as a larger machine. As a result the smaller softener may cause flow rate problems within the property. ‘Under-counter’ style softeners are in contrast, specifically designed for these greater requirements.
Furthermore, a smaller softener may soften the water ‘Just fine’ and then clearly seems like a better deal. However, for the reason that over working the machine will ‘significantly’ reduce its lifespan this is certainly not the case. As a result, over the same period of time you may be forced to purchase another machine whereas you possibly may have been able to avoid this.
To quote an old proverb:
Buy cheap, buy twice!
So Why Get a Kinetico Prosoft Plus Softener?
- Twin-tank softener that guarantees soft water 24 hours a day.
- Designed for properties with 4 or more bathrooms.
- Setup to accomodate 28mm pipework or larger.
- 10 Year Parts Warranty.
- Includes a 28mm fitting kit within this price.
- Soft water can help many skin conditions such as Eczema.
- Powered by eMax technology and QuietDrive.
- Economical to use with low salt consumption.
- No additional electrical components that may go wrong.
- Internal metering for maximum efficiency.
- Saves money and the environment.
OUR SUPPLY ONLY MACHINES ARE SOLD ON A RETURN TO BASE WARRANTY
Do you wish to get updates on our most recent installations?
Please see here for our Facebook Page